** NOTE TO SPECIFIER ** If necessary, make a brief list of the items required.
4400 Oneal St Ste 300
Greenville, TX 75404
Tel: (903) 454-0904 Fax: (903) 454-3642
Substitutions: Not permitted.
The stone shall match the sample
- Stone Finish shall be (select one) [polished], [honed], [flamed] or [custom], [to match the approved sample].
All reinforced stone panels shall have the following properties.
- Facing: 1/4" thickness
- Reinforcing: 1/2" or 3/4" honeycomb composite bonded with high strength epoxy.
- Average Weight: 3.3 lbs per sq. ft. (l6 kg per sq. m.)
- Dimensional Tolerance: Plus or minus 1/8" (3.2mm) in all directions. Plus or minus 1/8" (3.2mm) diagonally.
The stone panel's performance shall meet or exceed the following properties.
- Acid-Freeze-Thaw: Loss in flexural strength shall not exceed 20% after 100 freeze thaw cycles + 170F to -10F immersed in dilute sulfuric acid.
- Large Missile Impact test per Dade County Protocol PA 201-94: Missile impact panel with a solid S4S nominal 2 x 4, #2 surface dry, Southern Pine of not less than 8'-6'. in length and 9 lbs in weight at a velocity between 50 and 52 ft/sec. without defined specimen failure.
- Tension Bond Capacity: 390 psi following accelerated aging by rapid freeze thaw temperature cycling from -20 degrees F to +130 degrees F.
- Weather Resistance: No significant loss in strength or change in appearance after 200 hours accelerated weathering conducted in accordance with ASTM G 23.
- Flame Spread ASTM E-84 : 5 Maximum smoke development: 5. Maximum fuel contribution: 0
- Toxicity of smoke: Smoke is primarily water vapor. No more toxic than Douglas Fir wood.