Verde Alpi Marble Panels
- Other names: Alpine Green Marble, Verde Alpe marble, Verde Issorie Marble, Verde Giada marble, Verde Aver Marble, Verde Acceglio marble, Verde Patrizia Marble, Verde Gressoney marble, Verde Malachite Marble, Verde Issogne marble, Verde Denis Classico Marble, Verde Ram
- Place of Origin: Italy
- Type of Stone: Marble
- Absorption: 0.15-0.60%
- Similar stones: V. Acceglio, V. Rameggiato: Emerald Green (India), Empress Green (Taiwan), Vermont Verde Antique (Usa), Verde Tikal And V. Saltan (Guatemala), V. Gressoney, V. Issogne, V. Patrizia: V. Mare (Guatemala), V. Guatemala (India), V. Macael (Spain), Green Of Im
- Availability: Inquire
Marble has been valued for its natural beauty and elegance since the dawn of civilization. Marble is a popular stone choice for wall cladding, stone furniture, fireplace surrounds, architectural panels and bathrooms. StonePly Verde Alpi marble is strong, lightweight and easy to work with.
Advantages of StonePly Marble Stone Panels
- Impact resistance up to 60X that of solid marble slabs
- Reduces construction costs because lightweight stone panels can be lifted by hand during installation.
- Reduces weather delays and costs. StonePly uses no mortar.
- StonePly lightweight panels reduce shipping costs by 60% or more.
- Increases the room for insulation in wall cavity behind the cladding, saving both money and the environment.
- Decreases structural load on building
- Increases usable floor space.
- StonePly panels are fire, hurricane and earthquake resistant
- Strength is uniform, no weak spots
- Religious equipment, ecclesiastical art and baptisteries
- Interior and exterior signage
- Bathrooms, spas, saunas and showers.
- Partitions and dividers
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | email@example.com