Santa Cecilia Granite Panels
- Other names: Giallo Santa Cecilia Granite, Santa Cecilia granite, Cecelia Granite, Santa Cecilia granite
- Place of Origin: Brazil
- Type of Stone: Granite
- Absorption: 0.25-0.35%
- Similar stones: Giallo Napoleone, Giallo Fiorito, Giallo Topazio, Giallo Imperial, Amarelo Real And Giallo Veneziano Brazil
- Availability: Inquire
Granites are among the most ancient of stones. Formed billions of years ago Santa Cecilia granite is durable, dense and incredibly hard.
Santa Cecilia granite provides a rich, natural, high end appeal to any property. When combined with the StonePly system, Santa Cecilia granite is strong, lightweight, easy to install and easy to ship. With 60X the impact strength of granite alone, StonePly provides a blast resistant, hurricane resistant and weatherproof stone panel. Santa Cecilia granite by StonePly is scratch resistant, easy to clean and super strong.
Advantages of StonePly Granite Stone Panels
- Granite is on of the most beautiful and durable of stones.
- Each granite panel is uniquely beautiful.
- Granite can withstand extreme heat.
- Granite provides a rich, natural, high end appeal to any property.
- Health care facilities
- Hotels and Casinos
- Government buildings
- Spas and saunas
- Exterior building cladding
- Interior wall panels
- Counter tops and bars
- Granite curtain wall
- Elevator panels
- Water walls and fountains
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | firstname.lastname@example.org