Samba White Granite Panels
- Other names: Samba Granite, Bianco Samba granite, Desenhado Granite, Branco Desenhado granite
- Place of Origin: Brazil
- Type of Stone: Granite
- Absorption: 0.2-0.35%
- Similar stones: White Galaxy And Kashmir White India, Branco Regina And Branco Polar Brazil
- Availability: Inquire
Samba White Granite is extremely hard and dense stone. Formed eons ago, Samba White granite resists weather, wear, freeze and thaw. The density of Samba White makes it stain, water and mildew resistant. Born of the inner fires of earth, Samba White granite is practically unfazed by fire and heat.
By combining Samba White granite with the StonePly system, you get a super strong and lightweight solution. Excellent for building cladding or curtain walls, counters, health care facilities or spas, Samba White granite from StonePly is a naturally beautiful solution to your design problem.
Advantages of StonePly Granite Stone Panels
- Cuts down on maintenance time.
- Large stone panel size minimizes joints.
- Real granite or marble is bonded with a special resin formulation over aluminum composite.
- Granite is denser, harder, and more durable than any other building stone.
- Health care facilities
- Hotels and Casinos
- Government buildings
- Spas and saunas
- Exterior building cladding
- Interior wall panels
- Counter tops and bars
- Granite curtain wall
- Elevator panels
- Water walls and fountains
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | firstname.lastname@example.org