Rosso Verona Marble Panels
- Other names: Verona Red marble, Red Verona Marble, Rojo Verona marble, Rosso Verona Asiago Marble, Nembro Rosato marble
- Place of Origin: Italy
- Type of Stone: Marble
- Absorption: 0.15-0.2%
- Similar stones: Rosso Asiago And R. Magnaboschi (Italy), Adneter (Austria), Rosso Sicilia And Porfirico Ramello Rosso (Italy), Tardos (Hungary), Brown-Red Of Fanari (Greece), Moneasa (Romania), Burdur Brown (Turkey)
- Availability: Inquire
Marble is from the Greek word for shining stone. The beautiful luster of polished marble is due to the light penetrating for a short distance into the rock and then reflecting off of the surfaces of the deeper-lying crystals. Architecturally, marble is a term applied to any metamorphosed limestone or serpentine rock which is able to be polished. The crystalline structure of marble gives it its beauty. The sparkle in the marble is from the light glistening off of the facets of the rhombohedra shaped crystal grains. Quarried in Italy, Rosso Verona marble is naturally elegant, and when part of the StonePly panel system becomes light weight, easy to work with and incredibly strong.
Advantages of StonePly Marble Stone Panels
- Impact resistance up to 60X that of solid marble slabs
- Reduces construction costs because lightweight stone panels can be lifted by hand during installation.
- Reduces weather delays and costs. StonePly uses no mortar.
- StonePly lightweight panels reduce shipping costs by 60% or more.
- Increases the room for insulation in wall cavity behind the cladding, saving both money and the environment.
- Decreases structural load on building
- Increases usable floor space.
- StonePly panels are fire, hurricane and earthquake resistant
- Strength is uniform, no weak spots
- Religious equipment, ecclesiastical art and baptisteries
- Interior and exterior signage
- Bathrooms, spas, saunas and showers.
- Partitions and dividers
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | firstname.lastname@example.org