Rojo Coralito Marble Panels
- Other names: Rojo Coralito Marble, Red Coralito Marble
- Place of Origin: Spain
- Type of Stone: Marble
- Absorption: 0.1-0.2%
- Similar stones: Pelo Red, Rosso Sant`Agata And R. Collemandina (Italy), Aegean Brown (Turkey), Rojo Caravaca And Rojo Alicante (Spain), Rosso Carpazi (Albania), Noisette Fleury (France)
- Availability: Inquire
StonePly panels are natural stone panels that combine real stone with aluminum honeycomb technology. Super light, super strong StonePly panels are available in Stoneply HC (stone and aluminum honeycomb) or Stoneply ACP (stone and aluminum composite panel). One of the stone choices is Rojo Coralito marble. Marble has been used in the finest architecture since ancient times. StonePly makes it easy to incorporate marble into your design.
Advantages of StonePly Marble Stone Panels
- Impact resistance up to 60X that of solid marble slabs
- Environmentally responsible and LEED compatible
- Consistent strength: no structural fractures or weak points in the stone panels.
- Huge range of natural stones available
- Non-combustible stone and aluminum panel
- Lightweight for less of a load on the structure
- Fast installation of the stone cladding
- LEED compatible
- Stone cladding
- Curtain wall
- Stone wall facing and panels
- Yachts and cruise ships
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | email@example.com