Qilu Red Granite Panels
- Other names: Rosso Loon Granite, Classic Crimson granite, China Mahogany Granite, Sesame Red granite, Hawthorn Red Granite
- Place of Origin: China
- Type of Stone: Granite
- Absorption: 0.15-0.35%
- Similar stones: Lac Du Bonnet Canada, Lilla Gerais Brazil,
- Availability: Inquire
Granites are among the most ancient of stones. Formed billions of years ago Qilu Red granite is durable, dense and incredibly hard.
Qilu Red granite provides a rich, natural, high end appeal to any property. When combined with the StonePly system, Qilu Red granite is strong, lightweight, easy to install and easy to ship. With 60X the impact strength of granite alone, StonePly provides a blast resistant, hurricane resistant and weatherproof stone panel. Qilu Red granite by StonePly is scratch resistant, easy to clean and super strong.
Advantages of StonePly Granite Stone Panels
- The extremely low absorption rate of granite makes it stain resistant
- Granite is well suited to exterior cladding
- Granite is inherently valued as a mark of stability and value
- Outdoors, polished granite weathers at an erosion factor of .125 inch per 1,000 years.
- The rich, classical look and feel of real granite
- Health care facilities
- Hotels and Casinos
- Government buildings
- Spas and saunas
- Exterior building cladding
- Interior wall panels
- Counter tops and bars
- Granite curtain wall
- Elevator panels
- Water walls and fountains
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | email@example.com