Polychrome Granite Panels
- Other names: Polichrome Granite, Polychrome Brown, Polychrome Granite Brown
- Place of Origin: Canada
- Type of Stone: Granite
- Absorption: 0.1-0.15%
- Similar stones: Caledonia And Autumn Brown Canada, Crystal Brown South Africa, Tropic Brown Saudi Arabia
- Availability: Inquire
Polychrome Granite is extremely hard and dense stone. Formed eons ago, Polychrome granite resists weather, wear, freeze and thaw. The density of Polychrome makes it stain, water and mildew resistant. Born of the inner fires of earth, Polychrome granite is practically unfazed by fire and heat.
By combining Polychrome granite with the StonePly system, you get a super strong and lightweight solution. Excellent for building cladding or curtain walls, counters, health care facilities or spas, Polychrome granite from StonePly is a naturally beautiful solution to your design problem.
Advantages of StonePly Granite Stone Panels
- Granite is on of the most beautiful and durable of stones.
- Each granite panel is uniquely beautiful.
- Granite can withstand extreme heat.
- Granite provides a rich, natural, high end appeal to any property.
- Health care facilities
- Hotels and Casinos
- Government buildings
- Spas and saunas
- Exterior building cladding
- Interior wall panels
- Counter tops and bars
- Granite curtain wall
- Elevator panels
- Water walls and fountains
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | firstname.lastname@example.org