Naxos Marble Panels
- Other names: Naxos Marble, Bianco Naxos marble, Naxos White Marble, Crystallina Of Naxos marble, White Crystallina Of Naxos Marble, Naxos White marble, Semi-White Crystallina Of Naxos Marble, Naxos Semi-White marble
- Place of Origin: Greece
- Type of Stone: Marble
- Absorption: 0.001
- Similar stones: Crystallina Of Thassos And Crystallina Of Chalkero-Kavala (Greece), Crystallina Of Mani And Semi-White Of Veria (Greece), Mura (Bulgaria)
- Availability: Inquire
Marble has been valued for its natural beauty and elegance since the dawn of civilization. Marble is a popular stone choice for wall cladding, stone furniture, fireplace surrounds, architectural panels and bathrooms. StonePly Naxos marble is strong, lightweight and easy to work with.
Advantages of StonePly Marble Stone Panels
- Impact resistance up to 60X that of solid marble slabs
- Environmentally responsible and LEED compatible
- Consistent strength: no structural fractures or weak points in the stone panels.
- Huge range of natural stones available
- Non-combustible stone and aluminum panel
- Lightweight for less of a load on the structure
- Fast installation of the stone cladding
- LEED compatible
- Stone cladding
- Curtain wall
- Stone wall facing and panels
- Yachts and cruise ships
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | email@example.com