Ming Green Marble Panels
- Other names: Verde Ming Marble, Ming Green Marble
- Place of Origin: China
- Type of Stone: Marble
- Absorption: 0.1-0.2%
- Similar stones: Verde Viana (Portugal), Verde Pinta (Brazil), Arctic Green (Norway), Campan Vert (France), Green Shadow (Greece)
- Availability: Inquire
A great choice for lobbies, elevators, bathrooms, and hearths StonePly Ming Green marble adds a timeless beauty to your project, and its wonderful appearance, superior strength, ease of use and low maintenance makes it a natural choice for wall coverings, cladding, bathroom walls, vanity tops, tub decks, and showers.
A huge variety of marble is available from around the world. The problem has always been the weight, time and expense of setting heavy marble slabs. StonePly solves that problem. Lightweight and strong stone panels made by StonePly are available in a choice of backing materials: Stoneply HC (natural stone and aluminum honeycomb panels) or Stoneply ACP (stone and aluminum composite panels).
Advantages of StonePly Marble Stone Panels
- Impact resistance up to 60X that of solid marble slabs
- Reduces construction costs because lightweight stone panels can be lifted by hand during installation.
- Reduces weather delays and costs. StonePly uses no mortar.
- StonePly lightweight panels reduce shipping costs by 60% or more.
- Increases the room for insulation in wall cavity behind the cladding, saving both money and the environment.
- Decreases structural load on building
- Increases usable floor space.
- StonePly panels are fire, hurricane and earthquake resistant
- Strength is uniform, no weak spots
- Religious equipment, ecclesiastical art and baptisteries
- Interior and exterior signage
- Bathrooms, spas, saunas and showers.
- Partitions and dividers
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | email@example.com