Lotus Green Marble Panels
- Other names: Verde Lotus Marble, Lotus Green marble
- Place of Origin: China
- Type of Stone: Marble
- Absorption: 0.1-0.2%
- Similar stones: Green Shadow And Green Of Styra (Greece), Campan Vert (France), Cipollino Apuano (Italy), Indo-Italian (India)
- Availability: Inquire
Marble forms when limestone is compressed and heated by the natural rock-forming processes so that the grains re crystallize. As the marble forms the calcite crystals lock together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. These crystals give marble its natural luster. The marble veins are formed by inclusions of other non-calcite minerals. Lotus Green marble is quarried in China. The Green color and beautiful grain of the stone is highly prized in architecture and art.
Advantages of StonePly Marble Stone Panels
- Natural Stone Facing - Granite, marble, limestone, travertine, slate, onyx
- 20% of the weight of solid stone
- Impact strength is more than 60 times greater than 1 1/4" thick marble
- Unlimited choice of stone: marble, granite, limestone, travertine from anywhere in the world.
- Polished, scored, honed, flamed or sandblasted finishes available
- Tested to over 400 psf wind load capacity. (Equivalent to a 300mph tornado force wind)
- Stability, will not warp like many solid 3 cm stones
- Tested for acid rain, freeze-thaw and seismic racking
- Uses including exterior and interior wall panels, siding, soffits and elevator cab cladding.
- Can be made into prefabricated wall panels
- Quickly and easily field installed.
- High flexural strength allows larger size panels and high wind load capacities
- Impervious to water penetration
- Increases building exterior explosion resistance.
- Proven performance in all climates
- Reduced in-place cost and installation time
- Stone cladding
- Curtain wall
- Stone wall facing and panels
- Yachts and cruise ships
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | firstname.lastname@example.org