Giallo Reale Marble Panels
- Other names: Name Giallo Real Marble, Brazilian Gneiss marble
- Place of Origin: Italy
- Type of Stone: Marble
- Absorption: 0.2-0.3%
- Similar stones: Breccia Aurora, Breccia Pernice And Giallo Provenza (Italy), Amarilo De Negrais (Portugal)
- Availability: Inquire
Marble forms when limestone is compressed and heated by the natural rock-forming processes so that the grains re crystallize. As the marble forms the calcite crystals lock together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. These crystals give marble its natural luster. The marble veins are formed by inclusions of other non-calcite minerals. Giallo Reale marble is quarried in Italy. The Gold color and beautiful grain of the stone is highly prized in architecture and art.
Advantages of StonePly Marble Stone Panels
- High impact strength (60x greater than solid marble)
- Reduces construction costs because lightweight stone panels can be lifted by hand during installation
- StonePly lightweight panels reduce shipping costs by 60% or more.
- Reduces delays from bad weather. StonePly cladding system uses no mortar.
- Increases the room for insulation in wall cavity behind the cladding, saving both money and the environment.
- Decreases structural load on building
- Increases rentable and usable floor space.
- StonePly panels are fire, hurricane and earthquake resistant
- Strength is uniform, no weak spots
- Bar tops
- Elevator cabs
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | email@example.com