Azul Cielo Marble Panels
- Other names: Blue Sky marble, Brazilian Marble, Azul Celeste marble
- Place of Origin: Argentina
- Type of Stone: Marble
- Absorption: 0.15-0.2%
- Similar stones: Azul Celeste (Brazil), Azzurro Acquamarina (Brazil), Chillagoe Marble (Australia)
- Availability: Inquire
Azul Cielo: A Heavenly Hue
Azul Cielo is named for the blue sky for which it is reminiscent of. This Argentinean marble is prized for its cerulean color. It is also an elegant material. When light is reflected off its crystal grains, the stone begins to shine as a reminder of why marble has always been regarded with renown.
Stoneply's Azul Cielo Marble stone panels accentuate the attributes of this particular kind of marble. Not only does it confirm the beauty found in nature, but it also amplifies its intrinsic might. Azul Cielo Marble stone panels have an impact strength of 60 times more than ordinary marble slabs. They have also been found to endure over 400 psf wind load capacity which is equal to 300 mph tornado force wind. Thus, properly installed StonePly Azul Cielo Marble panels can withstand even the most extreme elements such as storms, hurricanes, and earthquakes.
With this kind of resilience, one may expect the inconvenience of a heavy material. On the contrary, Stoneply's stone panels are so lightweight they can be lifted by hand. Because of this, the cost of transportation and installation is reduced. The strength, lightweight and ease of installation makes StonePly the ideal choice for exterior and interior wall panels, elevator cab cladding, and even yachts and cruise ships.
Azul Cielo Marble's color is not the only reason why it echoes the sky. Azul Cielo means blue sky or blue heaven, and like the name implies, Azul Cielo marble is worth looking up to.
Advantages of StonePly Marble Stone Panels
- Natural Stone Facing - Granite, marble, limestone, travertine, slate, onyx
- 20% of the weight of solid stone
- Impact strength is more than 60 times greater than 1 1/4" thick marble
- Unlimited choice of stone: marble, granite, limestone, travertine from anywhere in the world.
- Polished, scored, honed, flamed or sandblasted finishes available
- Tested to over 400 psf wind load capacity. (Equivalent to a 300mph tornado force wind)
- Stability, will not warp like many solid 3 cm stones
- Tested for acid rain, freeze-thaw and seismic racking
- Uses including exterior and interior wall panels, siding, soffits and elevator cab cladding.
- Can be made into prefabricated wall panels
- Quickly and easily field installed.
- High flexural strength allows larger size panels and high wind load capacities
- Impervious to water penetration
- Increases building exterior explosion resistance.
- Proven performance in all climates
- Reduced in-place cost and installation time
- Stone cladding
- Curtain wall
- Stone wall facing and panels
- Yachts and cruise ships
Stone Panel Backing Options:
StonePly HC. StonePly HC granite panels are lightweight natural granite panels. The stone panels have up to 60 times the impact resistance of 1 1/2" thick granite. In the StonePly HC process, an aircraft quality aluminum honeycomb is bonded to a granite slab. The StonePly stone panel is strong, light, and faster and easier to install than solid granite slabs. Excellent for exterior stone cladding, curtain walls, marine applications and elevators.
StonePly ACM is a real granite panel bonded to a panel of aluminum composite. Lightweight, thin and strong, StonePly ACM is perfect for interior wall cladding, furniture, signage, counters, worktops and wainscoting.
Stone Panel Finish Options
Confused about terms? Our glossary may help
Contact us: 903.454.0904 | firstname.lastname@example.org