Shower Unit with Dressing Room
View Partition CAD Details
If you're a designer working on a space that calls for shower compartments and dressing compartments, why not take a closer look at shower units with dressing rooms by StonePly? Advantages of choosing an element that combines a shower and dressing area include:
- Enhanced privacy: Individuals can get ready for the rest of the day after they shower without the need to step out into a communal space first.
- Better security: Personal belongings and valuables can be brought into the dressing room area.
- Easy storage: Individuals can keep clothing and towels in the dressing area without worrying about whether they will get wet.
- More efficient use of space: The two-in-one element eliminates the need to have separate areas for dressing and shower compartments, which can make rooms more open and less cluttered.
The above are some benefits individuals will experience once construction or architectural improvements are complete, but how can StonePly's shower units with dressing rooms benefit you as the architect or designer? Some features of our material and this product you'll be impressed with include:
- Shower units with dressing rooms are available in a vast array of looks: We carry almost any type of stone you can imagine, and have finishes to transform your chosen variety of marble, travertine, or limestone into something truly marvelous.
- StonePly panels are thin and easy to install: Carpenters, stone setters, and other professionals will usually be able to handle installation. If needed, a StonePly representative can also assist you with this step.
- StonePly is a sanitary choice: Most types of stone we carry resist bacterial growth, mold, and mildew.
- StonePly panels are a fraction of the weight of those made from traditional stone.
- We offer a number of configurations to suit your space: Choose from floor to ceiling, sturdy overhead braced, and ceiling hung.
- StonePly flush wall shower units with dressing rooms are waterproof, low maintenance, easy to clean, and stay looking great, something your clients are sure to appreciate.
StonePly has been chosen by the notable architectural firms Jeffery Beers, The Rockwell Group, and Guild Hardy Architects, among numerous others. We offer comprehensive engineering and design assistance, and we may also be able to provide installation services upon request. For help creating an exquisite and upscale flush wall shower unit with dressing room for your next project, contact us.
Questions? Contact us