Applications of Honeycomb Backed Natural Stone Panels by StonePly
Amazingly thin panels constructed of natural stone with reinforced aluminum honeycomb backing material, StonePly HC Stone Panels are your best bet for different cladding applications that require thin, lightweight, and high-quality solutions. With sixty times the impact strength of a three-centimeter granite, plus the beauty and elegance of natural stones like limestone, marble, granite, onyx, and travertine, StonePly HC Stone Panels make cladding applications easier and superb.
What is a honeycomb backing?
Honeycomb backing by StonePly is basically real stone firmly attached to a "honeycomb matrix" using aviation epoxies. This makes the stone panel super solid and incredibly strong. Structurally sound, StonePly honeycomb provides easy installation that can be attached directly to sheathed studwalls.
What are its different applications and uses?
StonePly honeycomb stone panels are excellent for various basic and special applications, including renovations, interiors, healthcare, retail, and furniture.
StonePly honeycomb is perfect for both exterior and interior renovations. By using StonePly, renovating walls becomes easier, least disruptive, and of highest quality. It’s the simplest way of re-cladding existing structures.
- Least added weight on existing structures
- Trouble-free and uncomplicated installation system
- Natural stone's elegant, exquisite appearance
- Can be used over brick, metal, concrete, stucco, EIFS, and others
- Covers existing walls, which gets rid of removal/discarding costs and interruptions.
- Cladding existing walls allows convenience for tenants, eliminating the need to vacate the place when renovation starts.
StonePly honeycomb provides a quick and easy method for interior-wall cladding. Its natural stone appearance offers a charming look for interiors.
- The lightweight quality gives the least weight on interior walls.
- Remarkable impact resistance that’s up to sixty times the strength of granite slabs.
- Installable using concealed mechanical fasteners or adhesive, making installation the easiest.
- Lovely, stylish touch of natural stone for attractiveness.
StonePly meets the modern trends of healthcare architecture through its durable and sustainable material that accomplishes a vigorous atmosphere indoors. Bring the grace and style of natural stone to any type of healthcare facility, while meeting the latest trends in facility design -cleanliness, sustainability, economics, comfort, durability, and efficiency.
- StonePly's natural stone surfaces, such as Granite, promote healthy air quality indoors by discouraging harmful VOCs. Natural stone surfaces are easier to clean and maintain compared to concrete, wood tile, plastic laminate, or stainless steel.
- Natural stone paired with StonePly system equals life cycle and durability benefits that meets the standards of the "green movement".
- Economical solution for reducing the facility’s material costs and labor
- Stylish finish that says goodbye to typical "sterile-white" interiors, for added comfort.
StonePly honeycomb stone panels give furniture the “still movable” chic and well-designed finish of natural stone, not to mention furniture with lightweight beauty.
- Lightweight material provides lower costs on freight
- Quicker manufacturing of furniture
- Sixty times impact strength for tough, beautiful furniture
- Available in special fabrication
Take your stone cladding applications to the next level with superior quality StonePly honeycomb backed natural stone panels.
If it's stone cladding, it must be StonePly.